The NEP On-line journals draw on international contributions of researchers and bring the latest technology and management ideas to the WWW audience.
For example, if you are interested in the recent developments in management and business, you can register to NEPBEC, an electronic journal published weekly. Most articles featured in this journal are downloadable at no charge. You just need to provide your email address.
E-Journals of particular interest to CATA and OCRI audiences include:
- NEPINO: on Innovation issues
- NEPTID: on Technology and Industry Dynamics
- NEPEFF: on Efficiency and Productivity
- NEPCSE: on Corporate Strategy and Economics of Strategic Management
- NEPKNM: on Knowledge Management and the Knowledge Economy
- NEPENT: on Entrepreneurship
- NEPCOM: on Industrial Competition
- NEPREG: on Business Regulation
A complete list of the relevant journals can be found at:
Suggestions and comments:Christian Calmès, [Bio].
Last revision: May 2005