i-CANADA SUMMIT: The Seven Habits of Highly Intelligent Communities
New at SUMMIT: Top Seven Mayors; Digital Learning, Women in Technology
The Mayor of Stratford, Ontario, has joined an executive summit described as "the centre of the universe for smart cities". Dan Mathieson will speak with his peers at the i-CANADA SUMMIT "The Seven Habits of Highly Intelligent Communities". Stratford is a Top Seven Intelligent Community in the ICF competition for "Most Intelligent Community of the Year". The i-CANADA SUMMIT in Toronto feeds into the ICF Summit in New York, where the winning city is announced.
Register now at: http://icanadasummit.eventbrite.ca
Premiers, Mayors, CEOs and thought-leaders from academia and the Public Sector are speaking at the SUMMIT. CeLEA -- the Canadian eLearning Enterprise Alliance -- is bringing it AGM of digital leanring companies to the SUMMIT. CanWIT -- Canadian Women In Technology -- is holding its AGM at the SUMMIT, bringing in the premier group of women entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts who are dedicated to support and help grow women-led businesses.
"This year, Canada has two cities among the top seven, which is remarkable," said Bill Hutchison, Chair of i-CANADA. "At our 'Seven Habits' SUMMIT our other proud contender, Toronto, will be spearheaded by John Campbell, President and CEO, Waterfront Toronto."
Other highlights include:
- David Alward, Premier, New Brunswick
- 8 Mayors from Intelligent Communities
- 30 Senior Business and Public Sector Thought-Leading Speakers
- 150 Executives for Networking
- Demos of High-Broadband Health Care, First Responders
- Lac Carling 3.0 Event on the Public Sector and the Impact of Mobile and Open Data
- Health Care Demonstrations of High-Broadband Futures
- First Responders and demonstrations of LTE Applications
- High Speed Impacts in BC, Alberta, Ontario, Atlantic
- Service Success in Remote Communities
- Lac Carling 3.0: Open Data and m-Government Applications for Municipal, Provincial and Federal Governments:
The SUMMIT is organized by i-CANADA, the only movement in Canada dedicated solely to the creation of an Intelligent Nation, following a new National Dream. It is a not-for-profit organization supported by sponsors and backed by Canada's largest High Technology Organization: the Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATA).
© 2013 Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance. All rights reserved.