Ottawa...Canada's largest high tech trade association, CATAAlliance, has added Calliflower Conference Calling, powered by iotum, as part of its preferred service offerings to members.
Calliflower can be accessed directly from the web, or on Facebook Calliflower enables users to join a conference call from just about anywhere, or to create their own at no or low cost depending on the options chosen.
John Reid, CATAAlliance President, said, "We particularly like the Calliflower Web interface— it's an easy to use, interactive dashboard that makes organizing and participating in multiparty calls simple and engaging. There is also a richer call management feature set compared to our previous service. We save thousand of dollars while adding our digital collaboration power."
He added, “Now its time to pass along a 20 percent discount to members interested in similar value and savings.”
iotum, COO, Noan Tomzak, concluded, "CATA is the ideal forward thinking customer, open to innovation and able to offer valuable insights and advice on how to evolve Calliflower's platform and user friendly feature set. We are very pleased to see CATA embrace our solution in its new business intelligence or TeleForum offering to its members."
- Call archives: Handouts, agendas and links remain accessible after the call is over.
- Invitations and reminders: Receive call invitations and reminders by email or SMS
- Easy calendar integration: Integrates with any major calendar solution for RRSP
- PINless connectivity: The caller's phone number becomes the personal PIN, which seamlessly connects callers to every call from anywhere.
- MP3 recordings: Recordings are available after the conference is over or the recording is stopped.
- Document Sharing: virtually any type of business document, including presentations, word processing documents, spreadsheets, graphics and more can be shared during the call.
For its innovative technology, iotum has already received a highly prestigious DEMOgod Award, a CATAAlliance Innovation Award for Emerging Technology Achievement and a place in Business 2.0's Next Net 25 and the Branham 25 Emerging Companies in Canada.