Toronto Entrepreneurial Bootcamp: Register today, limited space
TSX, in partnership with CATA are offering an Entrepreneurial Bootcamp tailored to CEOs and CFOs of aggressive growth companies considering raising capital from the public marketplace over the next few years. This workshop will explore going public as a growth and financing option for emerging companies.
- How to decide if going public is right for your company
- The Capital Pool Company (CPC) Program
- Picking the best and most cost-effective advisors
- How to pitch for public capital
- Why public capital may work when private VCs are not interested or an attractive option
Date: February 24, 2010 (1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
Venue: St. Andrew's Club & Conference Centre, 16th Floor, 150 King Street West
++ Action Item:
Click here to register.
For more information please contact:
Phone: (416) 947-4213
Ps: Please watch:
CATAnet TV – Going Public on the TSX: Optimizing your next stage of growth!