One-Day Pass Now Available for IT360 Conference & Expo
Only $371.25 with your CATA discounts
April 7-9, 2008
New for this year, IT360 Conference & Expo, is offering a one-day pass option. This pass includes a variety of activities, providing you with top value. Take a look:
1. Eight free keynotes... http://www.it360.ca/2008/Keynotes.cfm
- Including Google, Bell, Industry Canada and more.
- Be one of the first 150 registrants and take home a copy of Opening Keynote, David Rice’s, best-selling book “The Real Cost of Insecure Software”.
2. Nine complimentary seminars... http://www.it360.ca/2008/freeSeminars.cfm
- You could even win one of three Nintendo Wii’s if you attend Avocent’s seminar at 11am on April 9. Nintendo Wii winners will be drawn from those who attend, so don't miss out!
3. Hard Drive Demolition
- See the Hard Disk Crusher in action in Booth 426, Vernon Technology Solutions, where you and others can have your hard drive destroyed in 10 seconds! This provides you visual verification of your electronic data destroyed. So bring your old drive to IT360 (one per person) and witness this process in person.
4. The trade show floor... http://www.it360.ca/2008/it360_exhib_list.cfm
- Including Panasonic, Allstream, Google, Canon, Bell, D-Link, and more. It’s not every day you can visit all these exhibitors in a single location.
5. Educational Conference sessions... http://www.it360.ca/2008/conf_glance_day.cfm
- There are 90+ sessions to choose from over the 3 days, but your one-day pass will give you unlimited seminars for the day you attend. (Mon. Tues. or Wed.)
- Sample topics include: Unified Communications, Microsoft Technology and Web 2.0.
COST & DISCOUNTS
For $371.25... the one-day pass gets you all of the above!
++ This price includes your CATA discount. When you register you must USE CODE: A101
++ This will give you 25% discount off the advance rates. You can apply this discount to all IT360 badge types.
REGISTER HERE... https://www.exporeg.com/it360/
Stay ahead of the technology cure and get On Board Today!
QUESTIONS & Event Info
|Dates:|| April 7-9, 2008|
|Place: Metro Toronto Convention Centre|