Ottawa, May 21, 2013… The opportunities and complexities of Canada’s Public Safety and Security markets must be clearly understood by Canadian businesses developing their growth strategies. Are you prepared to respond?
The newly published 55-page report, titled Securing Business In a Secure Canada has been prepared with the support of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise for the original purpose of providing New Zealand companies who wish to enter the Canadian public safety market with a clearer understanding of the opportunities, obstacles, and priorities, while also offering practical recommendations on how to best sell into it.
“This report, while originally prepared for a New Zealand audience, offers similarly valuable insights and advice for any company – international or domestic – with an interest in Canada’s public safety market,” says report author and VP Research, Kevin Wennekes. “The report reveals insights into current research findings, technology use, procurement processes, and offers a wealth of current information on Canadian public safety organizations and events for 2013.”
The principal information covered includes:
• Overview of relevant agencies and departments with a focus on Police, Fire and EMS communities
• Key points of contact for the major players/organizations
• Details on key public safety priorities and national programs/initiatives
• Specific funding or industry related programs designed to encourage collaboration among private sector and public safety entities
• Public Safety and First Responder trends/needs with a specific focus on technologies
• Public Safety and First Responder procurement and recommended best practices for establishing brand awareness and securing new business
This report is free to CATAAlliance members, annual paid subscribers to the CATAAlliance Research Repository, and First Responders.
Also visit the 6th Annual First Responder Vendor Outreach Forum portal and register today – limited room to this guaranteed sell-out event! Takes place October 8 & 9 at Royal York in Toronto.
If your organization plans to market to, or needs information on this fast growth market, the Research Report could be your "success map".
Get your Securing Business in a Secure Canada Research Report today – a 55 page document prepared by CATAAlliance Research on the Canadian public safety market offering details on its size, composition, technology use and trends, and recommendations for accessing the market.