Stay informed with our Canadian 2008 IT Salary Survey
July 28, 2008
Compiled and edited by IT World Canada's John Pickett, this extensive survey contains input from over 3,200 technology professionals and hiring managers including first hand information on what IT professionals are looking for in an employer and what causes them to leave.
The Salary Survey provides salary and compensation data based on location, industry, years of experience, and job function as well as trend information.
Some of the many key points it covers are:
• Essential salary data by title, company size, industry and region
• Interpretation, trending and recommendations to support your salary and hiring plans
• Key job satisfaction drivers
• Who's looking for a new job? Why?
• What do job seekers value when searching for a new job?
CATA members save $100!
To view excerpts from this year's executive summary and to order, send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org