December 9, 2010
Call for Nominations Now Open!
For twenty-six years the CATAAlliance Innovation and Leadership Awards Gala Dinner has been celebrating the best in Canadian innovation and outstanding achievement. This prestigious gala has become one of the most eagerly awaited events of Canada's advanced technology community.
The Awards evening is meant to be a celebration of the award winners and of Canadian innovation. CATAAlliance and its partners will recognize industry innovation, expertise, and leadership in the Canadian high-technology sector.
Special guests from industry and government will be invited to attend and the evening will feature the awards ceremony, networking and a business dinner.
The 2011 Innovation and Leadership Awards Gala Dinner will take place May 18, 2011 at the Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa. Paul Brent
, host of CJOH TV's Tech Now will be our guest MC.
Awards will be presented in the following areas:
- CAMSC Innovation through Diversity Award
- The Celestica Award for Technology Commercialization
- The Peter Brojde Award for Canada’s Next Generation Executive Leadership
- Chief Information Officers (CIO) Leadership Award
- Outstanding Product Achievement (MoCo)
- Outstanding Product Achievement (Clean Tech)
- Outstanding Product Achievement - ICT
Outstanding Product Achievement - Health Care
- Emerging Technology
- Excellence in Science and Technology Reporting
- Private Sector Innovation and/or Leadership in Advanced Technology
- Public Sector Leadership in Advanced Technology
- Information Technology Strategic HR Leadership Award
- CIO of the Year, for SME's and Large Corporations
Innovation and Leadership Awards are the most prestigious annual awards conferred on individuals and corporations by Canada's advanced technology community. Criteria for each award is explained as part of the category description in the Nomination Guide
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact John Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations for 2010 are now open
Nominate your candidate
for the CATAAlliance
Innovation and Leadership Awards. Deadline for submission is Feb. 17, 2011.