Through SCOAP, members will benefit from offerings and services, such as:
- Peer group research, technology management, and innovation leaders in Canada for sharing first hand updates and trend information in the fields.
- Celebration of Innovation and Distinguished Member Recognition at the Gala GTEC Awards Dinner.
- A program of social media, Teleforums and seminars, with thought leaders in in the banking, labour market and technology industries, including a special WIT (Women in Technology) and CIO network.
- Preferred registration fees in more than a dozen Conference events across Canada, dealing with Linux, Wireless Communications, CIO's, Export and Trade.
- An active role in the promotion of public policies supportive of Canada's Innovation agenda, and technology adoption.
- Survey and Research Reports available only to SCOAP members and Divisions of CATAAlliance, valued in the thousands of dollars (e.g., India and China market studies, Legislative Analysis, Procurement etc.)
- Added value to members through enhanced communication of relevant business information through updates and alerts.
John Reid, President & CEO