Defence Security Innovation Forum: Science and Technology Management
October 5, 2009
CATA is pleased to inform you of the opportunity to attend Defence Security Innovation 2009 (DSI 2009)
: Science and Technology Management on Oct. 26 to 29, 2009 in Loews le Concorde, Québec.
DSI 2009 is an international calibre symposium unique to Canada where you will have the opportunity to learn from and network with decision-makers, scientists, industrialists, planners, and front-line personnel who are all dedicated to using science and technology (S&T) to manage emergency situations resulting from accidental or malicious human action.
DSI 2009 will allow you to:
Notable participating organizations:
- Discuss the scientific and technological challenges brought forth by emergency situations
- Interact with key players in this field of activities
- Discover and develop new markets
- Take advantage of unsuspected business opportunities
- Department of National Defence
- Defence Research and Development Canada
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Centre for the protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI, UK)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Department of Homeland Security, USA
For more information, and to register, please visit the DSI 2009 website.
Interested in more security related events?
CATA is now offering a FREE Executive Boardroom opportunity (an approximate $5K value) with your participation in our Canadian Pavilion in the China Public Security Expo.
Click here for more details.
CATA Advanced Security Forums:
2nd Annual First Responder Vendor Outreach Forum
China Public Security Expo