CATA and i-CANADA have announced a partnership with Strategy Institute’s Electric Vehicle & Infrastructure Summit, to be held in Toronto, February 2012. This partnership is part of our continued commitment to bring valuable connections to our members through quality collaborations.
Visit the website for full details: http://evehiclesummit.com
One of our members – IBM – will be a Gold Sponsor at the event and will present an exciting session on grid integration:
- The latest EV pilot projects such as charge roaming and smart charging
- The application of analytics and optimization techniques
- The use of “Smarter” options for managing the necessary information, processes, and payments across diverse technological, communications, end user, geographical and utility service boundaries
Clay Luthy is the Global Distributed Energy Resource Manager of IBM Energy & Utilities.
We encourage CATA and i-CANADA members to attend. Intelligent communication technologies must support the growth of the EV industry. The high-tech community will have an important role to play as municipalities, utilities, and automakers encourage rapid consumer adoption.
Strategy Institute has agreed to offer CATA and i-CANADA members a VIP Discount Code, which can be used through Online Registration or by calling them directly.
VIP Code: CATA20 (20% off regular investment rate)
CALL: 1 866 298 9343 ext 200
Sample of current attendees:
- Bellville Rodair International
- City of Cambridge
- Dial One Wolfedale Electric
- EPCOR Utilities
- Essex Energy Corporation
- Hitachi Canada
- Hydro One Networks
- IBI Group
- Infrastructure Ontario
- London Hydro
- Ministry of Transportation
- Morrison Hershfield
- Saint John Energy
Visit the website for agenda and contact details: http://evehiclesummit.com
We hope to see you there in February!
EVP CATA, Co-Founder, i-CANADA